Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Great Land of Christmas Trees










Well, to start this off, I'm up in Fort McMurray, Alberta...visiting my berry good friend Kelly. When I got off of the plane, the first thing I thought was..."holy cow, Kel lives in the land of Christmas trees!" There are pine trees everywhere and the smell as soon as I walked off the plane was cool, clean and amazing...and reminded me of Christmas...even though it's the middle of June! We enjoyed dinner out at a very cool restaurant called Tio Mario's (not as good as Carraba's...but hey, it's Fort McMurray). Hanging out with MANY kids...but they are pretty cool too, so it was fun. Here are some pics of all the kids and me...minus the twins because they were sleeping...


We didn't have desert at the restaurant, so we had ice cream at home...and Kate, Jen and Mac got in on a pic...yes, Mac has a pink shirt on...hahahaha.




Mac, Lew, me holding Brianna, Kaitlin, Brittany, Taylor and Jenna.

Me with Jimmy and Reggie...they are the sweetest little frogs in the land of christmas trees for sure!

No comments: