Last night I had a performance I have no pictures from the evening except this one. Do you see a problem here. I walked around like this for 3 hours before noticing I was having an "Amron Moment" (He is a boy in our ward that came to church with us, on his first Sunday to pass the sacrament. He came in one brown shoe and one black shoe that was his fathers...) it was funny then and even funnier now.
Back then I asked myself how does such a thing happen with out one even noticing it? Now I still do not know the answer but I can say
it could happen to anyone! ? :)
So my point here is if I could do such a thing do you really think it was possible for me to feel comfortable asking anyone to record the dance performance.
Last night while we were waiting to perform I became aware of 9 previous students who were also there to perform. (It is hard to believe I have been working at the same job for 4.5 years now.) I LOVE my job. I love working with young women...they are so inspiring. It is so rewarding to see that they still love to dance and that they are good people! It is such a small world out there. The performance went well I'd give it a 4 out of 5.
The good news here is I got a 97% in the class. I turned in all of my assignments on time and the final paper I turned in early after spending my first all nighter on it. I began to fall asleep at 4am and 14 pages later and decided that was ENOUGH ALREADY!
No comments:
Post a Comment