This year for our family scripture reading of the Book of Mormon I really wanted to make it special as it is most likely the last opportunity for our little family as it grows. So I set up a calendar with 2 chapters a day, Monday through Friday (the first -for individual reading and the second -for the family reading.) We read as a family with as many people as can be there and if they can not be there then they can keep up. On Saturday we can spend time in any of the scriptures and Sundays are set up for a family review.
I had found a fun booklet put together from one of the wards we have been in with some cute ideas and our review this week was about the Liahona. We discussed how important it is to follow the prophet and reviewed some great quotes from this last conference. I was so excited to share these balls of curious workmanship with the family all day today:) If anyone out there has more fun ideas for our scripture reading please email them my way!
No comments:
Post a Comment