Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Busy Times

April 29th. The dance concert was very enjoyable; maybe because most of the little glitches that come with the territory of having 170 teenagers backstage were delayed to my attention for Monday morning, maybe because we had a nice big stage to perform on again this sememster which meant 2 shows instead of 6. I have found that the concerts are very theraputic rather like moving furniture and spring cleaning. This was the 12th dance concert for the school and I feel so grateful to work with such amazing young ladies at such a unique school. A one of a kind fit. I am also thankful for a supportive family, encouraging friends and Heavens help. I could not do this with out the team.

 Her is a view of some of the students I have the opportunity to work with. More pictures of other classes will be in some upcoming blog. This weekend I am off to get my continuing education credits accomplished for my Fitness Certification....I'm thinkin I may explore teaching some fitness classes and dance classes during the summer.

No comments: