This year Christopher's good friend Josh wanted Steve to cook his famous Chicken Bryan Meal at his Mothers house. There were 6 couples and Steve taught Christine how to make the dish.
Timothie and I were very good kitchen help...really.
Timothie and I were very good kitchen help...really.
The table was set up cleverly to go with the Wonderland theme.
Christopher and his date Nicole have been friends since 7th grade.
They danced almost the entire evening and had a wonderful time.
I was a Chaperon for the dance.
I was also able to see Michael and his date Celine and take a few pictures of them as well.
And just to prove you can dress them up....
Kids will be kids! What creativity, what athleticism!
It might be nice to feel younger again but who am I kidding,
I Love being a Mom, I love what I have learned,
and I am 16 year old in this Adult body so I'm pretty happy about that!
What a Wonderful Evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment