Sunday, February 6, 2011

Goodbye Man Van

One step toward becoming an empty nester is to sell the family van after 9 years.
I have a vivid memory of arriving in the desert as a family in the van (July 2002)
 while listening to the music from the movie "Spirit".
The children have grown so fast...is seems like a dream.
 I am so grateful that I never wished any days away in my young peoples lives.
 I love being a Mom.
 During the kids high school days the van became known as the
 MAN VAN
say what they may it provided a safe ride for all 3 who learned to drive in it.
 It did a great job.
Grateful.
Now we hope it will continue to do a great job for the
 Mom of 4 boys who just bought it this weekend.
SOOOO it is now time to find Steve a
Ford F-150...
and were gonna catch an extremely nice one, for a great price soon.
Did you know Steve thinks that the F...stands for FISH -150 times/ year?
 (we may have to call it the fish finder...)

No comments: