I am very blessed to have the opportunity to participate in the Mesa Arizona Easter Pageant this year.
With about 450 cast members and and additional 400 crew members all involved to make this largest outdoor Easter Pageant in the world. This first week of April we are reminded of the Saviors birth over 2000 years ago. In participating in this pageant I am grateful for the insights that come into my heart and mind. My testimony of the Plan of Salvation first came in watching a musical theatre production called My Turn On Eath as I sat there with my Parents and Grandparents I understood in a very personal way what this plan meant to me. I would not have come to this understanding in any other way..
I know the power of the Arts in portraying things of great importance to the heart.
On our first day of practice March 25th the first new friend I met was from Southern Alberta. Doreen and her husband are here for the winter. We are in the scene called Healing and Teaching.
I play the role of the Mother of Nain, my son has died and we are in a funeral procession as Jesus Christ sees my grief and raises my son from the dead. Doreen plays the role of a mourner with me in this scene. It is thought that this may be the first person Christ raises from the dead in his ministry.
May we all enjoy this special Easter Season
as we reflect on the Savior Jesus Christ his life,teachings and mission here on earth.

No comments:
Post a Comment