Here are a few pictures of the Catalina trip with 45 teenagers and 4 adults including myself. I must admit by the last night...and lacking a bit of sleep I began acting just like them for a moment or two while at a mexican restaurant in a place called Old Town. Sights we visited included the JPL, Universal City Walk, Bubba Gumps, Tar Pits, Catalina, The Discovery Center, Medieval Times and Sea World. Take note that I stayed in the MGM Grand and showered 3 times the whole week. They tell me the ocean is the biggest bath tub.
There is so much yet to do, see, learn and explore. In our hearts we have instilled the desired destination and along the way we want to savor the special moments. Join us in our discoveries as we remember today is a part of eternity.
Monday, October 13, 2008
CaLIFORNia
Here are a few pictures of the Catalina trip with 45 teenagers and 4 adults including myself. I must admit by the last night...and lacking a bit of sleep I began acting just like them for a moment or two while at a mexican restaurant in a place called Old Town. Sights we visited included the JPL, Universal City Walk, Bubba Gumps, Tar Pits, Catalina, The Discovery Center, Medieval Times and Sea World. Take note that I stayed in the MGM Grand and showered 3 times the whole week. They tell me the ocean is the biggest bath tub.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment