Saturday, October 25, 2008






Well the kids grow up and want to play with there friends as much as possible so Steve and I have decided to get our own FUN goin on...check out our new Kayaks. We have been looking for the right deal for about a year now, so we feel we were shown a little tender mercy. I told Steve his is the one with a little more Red in it and mine is the one with a little more Yellow. They are ocean (fishing) kayaks.
Today Steve gave fishing a try but they didn't like the menu plan today! I don't have any cool pictures with Steve and his fishing gear because I did not want to risk getting the camera wet. On the lake we went on an adventure to the end on one side to see where it led. There was a moment where all we could hear was a bird in the sky as we coasted in between a huge rocky canyon. In the evening Steve and Chris participated in a talent show and then we sat around an actual camp fire while people in the ward played guitar and sang. We had a very enjoyable time.

No comments: