Yes we went to a tropical rain forest last Saturday.
This is the inside ocean.
Scientist lived in this structure for 2 years.
( It is about the size of 3 football fields)
We saw what Frankincense looks like as it is growing.
I learned a new word called symbiosis and found out that it means that these plants are helping each other to grow as the needles of the catctus imbed into the trunk of the tree the tree benefits from the plasma from inside the cactus.
We learned it could be very benifical to have a garden for a roof.
Could you picture me mowing the lawn on my roof?
I have enjoyed seeing building with gardens on top of them...
but I did not know that it was the best kind of roof to have.
My sweetheart loves these kinds of adventures.
It is fun to do these sorts of things together.
No comments:
Post a Comment