Friday, October 21, 2011

More than a woman...

Do you remember the song More than a Woman by the Bee Gees
Well this is the song I think my Steve is singing for me...lol
I Love Pictures
They say so much.
The fine print usually has something to say as well...
Did you know that the first dental implant was done in 1965?
I was definatly born at the right time.
I am feeling like the Bionic Woman...OK maybe not yet, but as my daughter wrote me I will have a whole new mouth when she gets home from her mission.
I now have 4 titanium implants in the process of healing and preparing for the abutments and crown to be placed. I am looking forward to these lasting a lifetime!!!
My life is blessed with technology on so many levels.

1 comment:

Royall said...

Titanium implants? Sounds tough. I think I'll have to keep them in mind for when my baby tooth finally falls out on its own (no adult tooth under). Also, I hope you got my email that royalltiffany.blogspot.com is open again!