I am excited to share what I have been up too!!!
Yes that is really me behind that umbrella..do you love my socks?....jk
Many BIG changes have taken place in our lives over the last year;
Our Baby is a college student.
2 Missionaries serving others.
Becoming Empty Nesters
Becoming Empty Nesters
Hubby working from home.
Leaving Heritage Academy after 7 years of full-time dance teaching.
Beginning my new business www.colorswithinus.com
Changes to come:
Timothie returns this March 28th
Empty Nesters Break Begins!!!!!!!!!
Steve and I will be performing in the Mesa Easter Pageant
(the shepherd look is coming along nicely:)
Michael Finishes his Freshman Year of College
Christopher returns July
Family Pictures 2012
Move into our own "HOME" (sending out the postive vibes....)
I am so excited to physically be together in the same location in 2012 as a family
I can hardly contain myself.....
I love my family soooooooooooooooooooo much!
That is why I will let the colors behind the umbrella express my love, joy, gratitude,
excitement, tender heart and anticipation.
May we all experience many bright colors in 2012!
Beginning my new business www.colorswithinus.com
Changes to come:
Timothie returns this March 28th
Empty Nesters Break Begins!!!!!!!!!
Steve and I will be performing in the Mesa Easter Pageant
(the shepherd look is coming along nicely:)
Michael Finishes his Freshman Year of College
Christopher returns July
Family Pictures 2012
Move into our own "HOME" (sending out the postive vibes....)
I am so excited to physically be together in the same location in 2012 as a family
I can hardly contain myself.....
Getting to be with my favorite people is my greatest treasure.
We are so blessed! I love my family soooooooooooooooooooo much!
That is why I will let the colors behind the umbrella express my love, joy, gratitude,
excitement, tender heart and anticipation.
May we all experience many bright colors in 2012!


No comments:
Post a Comment